Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Free Downloads, Wireless Setup, Installation Software, Scanner, Manual, Windows 64 Bit 32 Bit – Canon Pixma MX700 is such a multifunction device serving as printer (in color), scanner, copier, and also fax machine. It is suitable for home and small office needs. Even the speed is not so fast; this all in one printer does a good job to produce the excellent print quality.
For photo printing, it may take slightly slower; however, the result will not dissatisfy you. The reproduction of the color is stunning. Then, the printed document also comes in dark black therefore even the font size is small it is still readable. Additionally, the black and white photos will also come in darker.
For printing documents, the speed is quite competitive. to print a document in full color ant any fonts, charts, and images, it takes 2 minutes and 54 seconds. While for the gray scale documents, it just takes at about three minutes for number of 20 pages.
Then, in order to copy a monochrome document it takes 15 second. There is an automatic sheet feeder in which you can copy for 20-page documents. It may take at about 6 minutes. For every single full color copy, it may take 30 second per sheet.
As scanner, this Canon Pixma MX700 is able to scan documents into PDF file, image, and e-mail attachment. then, it is also equipped by OmniPage SE OCR software where it can convert the printed document into soft file or text maximally. Moreover, the built-in card reader and Pict-Bridge allows you to print your documents directly from the memory card. The color LCD in 1.8 inches functions to preview the images.
Last, as it functions for fax machine, Canon Pixma MX700 is equipped by built in phonebook and numeric keypad. Also, it has a memory that can save till 100 pages. If there is any trouble when printing the faxes, its memory can save them.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Specifications
Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds<sup5< up=”” style=”box-sizing: border-box;”>/ Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)5/ Color: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)5</sup5<>
Number of Nozzles: Black: 320/ Color: 256 x 2 (C/M)/ Total: 1,600
Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi4/ Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi4
Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
Copy Speed (up to): Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)5/ Color: 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi/ Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)2
Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page7/ Color: Approx. 1 min. / page9
Memory Capacity: Up to 100 pages6
Speed Dialing: 40 Locations
Canon PIXMA MX700 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX700 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Afther that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Setup Without Disk
How to install:
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Windows 64 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Windows 32 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Mac||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver Download||Canon Official Site|