Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Free Downloads, Wireless Setup, Installation Software, Scanner, Manual, Windows 64 Bit 32 Bit – Are you seeking for printer that offer high performance and so versatile? Canon PIXMA MX330 brings it on. This device is multifunction where it can serve as printer, copier, scanner, and fax. it is supported by the auto document feeder with 30-sheet to support you print, copy, or scan for multi documents. It is so helpful in which this print can do the job while you out from the room without loading one by one.
the quality of printing is superb both for photo or documents. It utilizes the 480 x 12000 color dpi with two cartridges available – black and tri based color. To preview before printing, copying or scanning, there small LCD is available. Then, the paper size that are compatible with this peripheral are 4×6, 4×8, 5×7, 8×10, legal, letter, and envelope.
the speed of printing is 7.5 ipm for black and 4.5 ipm for color. While the speed of copying take 31 second of color FCOT. The copy features are various, so you can adjust what type of the copy you intend. Some of the features are auto exposure copy, borderless copy, fit-to-page, and else.
for scanning, this canon Pixma MX330 has some features like push scan, auto scan, and scan to memory. the, as fax machine, its transmission speed up to 1 min/page for color, and 3 sec/page for black or monochrome. The capacity of memory is up to 5 pages with the speed of modem till 33.6 Kbps.
the basic interface offered by Canon Pixma MX330 are USB, PictBridge, and Bluetooth. It is compatible for Windows Vista, Windows Xp, Windows 7, and Mac OS with driver, software, and the solution menu. One year warranty program come to give more convenience. The toll-free customer care is also available otherwise you find the technical error in the printer.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Specifications
Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds6/ Black:ESAT; 7.5 ipm7/ Color:ESAT; 4.5 ipm7
Number of Nozzles: Color:Based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for the summary report./ Color:Simplex Mode/ Black: 320/ Color: 1,152/ Total: 1,472
Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1/ Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
Paper Sizes: Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages/ ADF: 30 Sheets
Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing8, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print
Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT: 31 seconds7/ Simplex Mode/ Based on ISO/IEC 24735. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for the summary report.
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages , Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi/ Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Scanner Features: Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory
Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7/ ADF: 8.5 x 14
Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)9
Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page10/ Color: Approx. 1 min. / page10
Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages2
Speed Dialing: 20 Locations
Canon PIXMA MX330 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX330 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Afther that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Setup Without Disk
How to install:
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Windows 64 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Windows 32 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Mac||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Download||Canon Official Site|