Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver, Software, Free Download
Download the latest drivers for your Canon PIXMA MG2550s Printer by clicking on the download button for Windows 64-Bit 32-Bit, and Macintosh/ Mac Operating System.
Canon PIXMA MG2550s Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG2550s printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Afther that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Setup Without Disk
How to install:
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Windows
Windows 10 64bit, Windows 10 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows Vista, Windows XP
|Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Mac
macOS Catalina v10.15, macOS Mojave v10.14, macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7
|Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Download||Canon Official Site|