Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Free Downloads, Wireless Setup, Installation Software, Scanner, Manual, Windows 64 Bit 32 Bit – Canon PIXMA G4200 comes with its point plus mega ink tank beside its all in one feature – printer, copier, scanner, and built-in fax. by its mega tank, you would not buy ink for longer. Plus, the level of ink can also be monitored easily otherwise you stop printing in the middle of the printing process. These inks actually won’t dry out because it has air sealed system.
To add more convenience, this device is completed by both USB and wireless LAN. You can print from anywhere by taking advantage of Wi-Fi. Also, you are able to print via AirPrint, Cloud, and Google Cloud Print. To add more convenience, the automatic document feeder is also available.
not only lies on the mega thank as it main pint, the quality of the output is also unquestionable. Both photo and document printed by this Canon PIXMA G4200 offers the sharpness and detail look. The ink consist of each single tank with pigment black ink (GI-290 BK: 135.0 ml), Cyan (GI-290 C: 70ml), Magenta (GI-290 M: 70.0ml), and Yellow (GI-290 Y: 70.0ml).
The print speed of this printer is also decent. a borderless photo 4×6-inch takes 60 second, black document needs 8.8 ipm, and the color document needs maximally 5.0 ipm. With several of printer features, those make you feel more convenient to run your job with this smart printer.
As copier, the copy speed offered by this device is up to 24 second/color page with reduction or enlargement from 25% to 4%. Some copy features are also intriguing where you can copy based what you need. As well as copy features, the scanner features are also various. Last but not least, as it functions as fax machine, its transmission speed is approximately up to 60 second per page (color) and 3 second per page (black).
Canon PIXMA G4200 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless) 9
Black:ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm9
Color:ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm9
Number of Nozzles
Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14
GI-290 BK : Pigment Black Ink
GI-290 C/M/Y : Dye Based Inks >
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml
GI-290 Y : 70.0 ml
4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
AirPrint4, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app8, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+10, Full HD Movie Print11, Google Cloud Print5, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing12, My Image Garden13, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing3
Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA G4200 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Afther that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Setup Without Disk
How to install:
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Windows 64 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Windows 32 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Mac||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Download||Canon Official Site|