Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver Free Downloads, Wireless Setup, Installation Software, Scanner, Manual, Windows 64 Bit 32 Bit – Canon PIXMA G2200 is three in one device where it can be a printer as well as scanner and copier. Plus, it offers the mega tank of ink where you can print a lot without worrying of spending a lot. The ink is able to print up to 6000 black and 7000 vivid color pages. It is so accomplished to do the standard jobs in home office by its light duty.
Other point of this printer is the quality of the output that is outstanding. It can satisfy you by its colors. It utilizes the richer color and the deep black so the documents or photos come in clarity and professional look. the inks consist of pigment black ink (GI-290 BK), yellow (GI-290 Y), magenta (GI-29 M), and cyan (GI-290 C).
Canon PIXMA G2200 also deals with the reasonable speed either as printer or copier. the print speed is up to 5.0 ipm (color) and 8.8 ipm (black). While to print a photo with size 4×6 inches (borderless photo, it just needs 6 second. Then, the copy speed is up to 32 second /page and it is for color (FCOT) with standard copy feature.
The type of scanner is flatted with the maximum size of paper is 8.5 x 11.7 inches (letter). its maximal resolution is 2400 x 4800 dpi for optical and 19,200 x 19,200 dpi for interpolated. even it is just supported by single feature scan that is auto scan mode, it is still valuable.
there is a year limited warranty by its Instant Exchange program and also a year toll-free phone to respond any of technical issues. Overall, for you who seek for the long term ink capability, this Canon PIXMA G2200 is so worth to bring it to your home. Mega performance with mega tank of ink, what an advantage at all!
Canon PIXMA G2200 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA G2200 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Afther that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver Setup Without Disk
How to install:
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver Windows 64 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver Windows 32 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver Mac||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2200 Driver Download||Canon Official Site|