Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Free Downloads, Wireless Setup, Installation Software, Scanner, Manual, Windows 64 Bit 32 Bit – Canon PIXMA G1200 is one of canon printer that has mega ink tank. It means the volume of the ink is much more plenty that the common tank. Consequently, you are no need to refill the ink frequently because it can stay longer. Plus, you are no need to worry about the ink become drying out because it has air sealed system. Even it function merely as standalone printer, this device offers mega Performa.
Firstly, as it has mega tank of ink, you should know the fill volume of it. There are four single tanks that consist of GI-290 pigment black 135.0 ml, GI-290 Cyan 70.0 ml, GI-290 Yellow 70.0 ml. the number of nozzle has total 1,472 which color is 1,152 and pigment black is 320.
Canon PIXMA G1200 comes in light and compact look with the dimension 5.4 x 17.6 x 13 inches and 9.4 pounds. Moreover, it also has a paper tray with the capacity 100 sheets plain paper, 20 sheet 4×6 photo paper, and 10 sheet 5×7 photo paper, Its standard interface is only USB hi-speed without Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or even slot card.
For the print speed, it offers the wise-speed with its high quality of output. to print a 4×6 photo (borderless), it needs 60 seconds. Then, to print color document, its speed is approximately 5.0 ipm while for back document is up to 8.8 ipm. The maximum resolution maximally is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
This Canon PIXMA G1200 is compatible for Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista SPA2, XP SP3) and Mac OS (X v10.8.5 –V10.12). Any of software also included on shipping this printer like printer driver, master setup, quick menu, and some application. to respond any technical issue of the printer, a year warranty and a year toll support are available.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA G1200 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Afther that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Setup Without Disk
How to install:
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Windows 64 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Windows 32 Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Mac||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Download||Canon Official Site|