Canon PIXMA MX882 Printer Manual and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX882|
Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup Instructions Manual, IJ Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download Mac - Along with the printer functions, the ancillary functions of the MX882 make it a one-stop work station. The copy prints shade duplicates at 6.7 images-per-minute, while the scanner is compatible with papers approximately 8.5 x 14", and also features an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. The fax showcases a 33.6 Kbps Super G3 color fax modem, and a transmission speed of 3 seconds each web page for black documents. The setup regimen is simple, requiring very little user intervention. On the Mac, you can register both the printer as well as the scanner without needing to explore the System Preferences dialog boxes manually. Featurewise, the Canon Pixma MX882 supplies all you might request in a small-office all-in-one-- as do numerous other versions in its price variety. Pick this Canon MFP if you want flexible paper handling and a bit a lot more style.
The Canon Pixma MX882 could print, copy, as well as scan immediately in duplex (two-sided). In our rate checks the Pixma MX882 landed in the midrange or much better. Plain-black text as well as basic monochrome graphics balanced 7.5 pages each minute on the COMPUTER and almost 8 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size shade images exited at 3 ppm when printed on ordinary paper at default setups, as well as slowed down to 1.9 ppm at much better setups on Canon's very own image paper. Scans and also duplicates were relatively quick, also. You could achieve much greater rates in draft setting. The message as well as monochrome graphics that the Pixma MX882 generates are outstanding-- exactly attracted and also deeply black in default setting, as well as almost laserlike in high-quality mode. Shade top quality is influenced by paper type: On ordinary paper, our images looked overly pink or orange, as well as very soft.
The Canon PIXMA MX882 All-In-One Inkjet Printer is an affordable, multi-function printer/copy/scanner/ facsimile machine for the small workgroup or home office. Portable though it could be, the MX882 manages its share of the workload like a champ. Evidence of this is the 9600 x 2400 shade resolution, 12.5 images-per-minute print speed for black prints, 9.3 ipm for color prints, as well as its capacity to print on a wide range of paper types. The culprit is a four-by-four grid of buttons that go along with the 3-inch shade LCD, and illuminate or darken inning accordance with function. The lit icons typically aren't centered, yet instead countered to the left. The overall impact is rather disturbing; even after we got used to it, the spread of the switches stayed a bit awkward to utilize.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Ink Cartridges:
- 1 x cartridge (pigmented black) - Canon PGI-225
- 1 x cartridge (black) - Canon CLI-226
- 1 x cartridge (cyan) - Canon CLI-226
- 1 x cartridge (magenta) - Canon CLI-226
- 1 x cartridge (yellow) - Canon CLI-226
Canon PIXMA MX882 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets.
- Cassette: 150 Sheets: ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint. Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 7.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Print Features: AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless5, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card SDHC MultiMediaCard (v4.1) MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1) miniSD Card mini SDHC Card RS-MMC (v4.1) microSD Card microSDHC Card CompactFlash Card Microdrive Memory Stick Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card xD-Picture Card (Type M) xD-Picture Card (Type H).
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Mobile Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MX892 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H).
- Weight: 25.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX882 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MX882 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MX882 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MX882 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MX882 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Connections Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon MX882:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Download:
|MX882 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX882 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX882 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX882 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX882 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX882 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MX882 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Canon MX882 Fax Instructions is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.