Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG6420|
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows - The Canon PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer - Black is an exceptional Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer supplying great performance and convenience. The MG6420 prints attractive, borderless pictures approximately 8.5" x 11" and also crisp papers with remarkable top quality. The printer has an optimum shade dpi of 4800 x 1200 with 2pl technology, five private ink tanks and also the ChromaLife100+ system. And also if a shade runs out, you just change the ink container you require. Plus, the Snap Edge attribute permits fast access to the ink tank for simple substitute. With a 3.0" LCD screen as well as built-in sd card slots, the MG6420 permits you to preview, edit as well as print your pictures right on the printer - no computer needed. The MG6420 also uses Auto Power On, a convenient feature that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be published.
The Canon PIXMA MG6420 features My Image Garden software that puts all your favored printing attributes, such as Special Filters and also Full HD Movie Print, in one, hassle-free software application. Commemorate your dazzling memories by developing personalized prints from your bonanza of pictures as well as videos. My Image Garden also assists you arrange your photos with calendar sight and also face acknowledgment. And also, innovative templates in different shade mixes and also patterns help to influence your photo tasks. Additionally, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download unique innovative projects as well as content. With the cloud printing function you could print directly from pick preferred on the internet Cloud services, such as, Picasa Web Albums. And with AirPrint, you can print straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, no drivers needed.
The PIXMA MG6420 showcases the ease of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you print pictures or files from your mobile phone. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to print and scan wirelessly from essentially anywhere around your home. AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL,
- CLI-251 Cyan XL,
- CLI-251 Magenta XL,
- CLI-251 Yellow XL,
- CLI-251 Black XL,
- PGI-250 Pigment Black,
- CLI-251 C Cyan,
- CLI-251 M Magenta,
- CLI-251 Yellow,
- CLI-251 Black.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG6420 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG6420 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG6420 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG6420 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG6420 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG6420 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Connection Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon MG6420:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA MG 6420 Driver Download:
|MG6420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6420 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG6420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG6420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
How do you scan with a Canon Pixma MG6420:
Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” >>“Programs”>> “Canon Utilities” >> “MP Navigator EX.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
Canon Manual Printer Wireless Setup For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.