Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5120|
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Wireless Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows - The PIXMA MG5120 supplies an amazing mix of performance and convenience of use for your printing as well as imaging needs. Delight in premium 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi with 1pl and a 5 private ink tank system to print lovely indeterminate pictures up to 8.5" x 11" or crisp documents with extraordinary top quality while only changing the ink color you need. When printing your pictures, recognize the power of the ChromaLife100+ making use of real Canon inks as well as picture documents so your images could be shared as well as preserved for generations. When printing your photos, understand the power of the ChromaLife100 +3 making use of genuine Canon inks and also picture papers so your photos can be shared and also maintained for generations. For the initial time in residence photo printing you could print still photos from your captured HD films with amazing technology called Full HD Movie Print.
The Canon Pixma MG5120 has an elegant, underrated style that we might see fitting into a living space equally as easily as it would certainly in an office. It's all-black, glossy, and sleek-looking, with enticing inclines as well as angles. This is, however, the entry-level version in Canon's 2011 line of photo-centric AIOs, We noticed this as soon as possible in the layout. The other 2 AIOs sport a classy interface with certain buttons that illuminate when the maker is on, and others that light up contextually, when they could have to be used. The Pixma MG5120, on the various other hand, has a more standard control panel that leaves the right side of the top of the printer, alongside the scanner cover. The scanning bed gets on the top of the system. When it comes to the computer user interface, the MG5120 attaches to a PC or Mac through a USB wire
The cover is thin and also light, and it really feels like it can be dislocated conveniently if you're not careful. The scanner can accommodate files and images as huge as 8.5 x11.7 inches at an optimum resolution of 1,200 x2,400 dpi. The rest on the scanner cover is flexible, which is terrific for when you have to scan publications or other thick media. On the right-front of the body, you'll find the power button, as well as, just below it, a bank of memory-card ports behind a plastic door that blends well into the front of the body. (The ports sustain a tons of flash layouts: SD, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, miniSD, CompactFlash, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, and also xD-Picture Card.) Just listed below that, on the bottom-right side of the printer, is a PictBridge port for connecting your electronic camera directly to the Pixma MG5120 for picture printing.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Ink Cartridges:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 2,048 / Black: 320 / Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" ®;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: Memory Card Support, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™, MMCmobile Card, USB flash memory, CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card®, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
- Other Features: 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T., Front Cassette, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.09(Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only) 5 Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H.
- Weight: 17.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5120 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG5120 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG5120 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG5120 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5120 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG5120 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Wireless Connection Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon MG5120:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA MG 5120 Driver Download:
|MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG5120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|MG5120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MG5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How do you scan with a Canon Pixma MG5120:
Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” >>“Programs”>> “Canon Utilities” >> “MP Navigator EX.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
Canon Manual Printer Wireless Setup For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.