Canon PIXMA MG5420 Software Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5420|
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows - Quality and Other Issues, Whatever the MG5420 sheds for rate, it makes up for with result quality that's quickly above the same level on the whole, with typical graphics high quality for an inkjet MFP and also notably far better message and photo quality than a lot of. Sides on text personalities typically aren't quite as crisp as you 'd obtain from a laser, but the message is much more legible at little font sizes than text from a lot of inkjets, and it's quickly good enough for any business use except desktop publishing. Graphics top quality is at the high-end of the range where most inkjet MFPs drop, making it easily adequate for any internal company use, including PowerPoint handouts. But for the desired audience, this printer brings the functions that matter, and afterwards some.
Get to know the Canon Pixma MG5420, a mid-range multifunction printer from Canon. While it definitely has its rough spots, you're obtaining a bit more than just what you pay for if you decide to pick it up, as it does extremely well in regards to detail and shade gamut. In addition, if you're a member of a young household, this could be an excellent pick since it doesn't squander ink with combined CMYK cartridges, and also it has a wide variety of printing/scanning choices. If you're on the fencing concerning just what sort of printer to buy, this set bridges the gap between "just prints images" and general family members usage rather well. There are a series of alternatives not generally located on comparably-priced printers that the MG5420 brings to the table, and also considering the efficiency for the rate, you can rely on extending your buck rather much.
This is especially good if you're checking out Canon's high-end printers, yet don't have the cash or the sentence to invest huge. Paper handling is reasonably weak. The 125-sheet input ability is a little bit more than the Canon Pixma MG4220 uses, however still ideal just for light-duty use even in a home office. One tiny plus is a second tray for photos only, which could hold up to 20 sheets of 4 by 6 image paper to let you print images without having to swap out the paper in the main tray. Also very much on the bonus side is a built-in duplexer (for two-sided printing), which likewise benefits two-sided copying. With no ADF, however, putting and also passing on pages on the flatbed is a purely hands-on job. The only substantial disadvantages are the print speeds, which are a little slow general, and the limited-capacity paper-output tray.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black,
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan,
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta,
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow,
- CLI-251 BK XL Black,
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black,
- CLI-251 C Cyan,
- CLI-251 M Magenta,
- CLI-251 Y Yellow,
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6).
Canon PIXMA MG5420 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5420 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG5420 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG5420 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG5420 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5420 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG5420 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Connection Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon MG5420:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA MG 5420 Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5420 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How do you scan with a Canon Pixma MG5420:
Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” >>“Programs”>> “Canon Utilities” >> “MP Navigator EX.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
Canon Manual Printer Wireless Setup For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.