Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5700 Review|
As a mid-range tool, this PIXMA gets Canon's uncommon five-ink print engine, which integrates dye-based black, cyan, magenta as well as yellow inks with a larger, pigment black tank for better text printing. While that's an advantage, we're let down that the MG5700 is lumbered with a confusing control system. Instead of touch input, its menus are navigated with a four-way rocker switch coupled with 3 dedicated switches below the screen we've long criticised this arrangement, which can be irregular and also complicated. The Canon PIXMA MG5700 acquires an additional attribute we have actually criticised prior to. Its ink cartridges are reached by raising up the cantilevered control panel, but the accessibility is a bit restricted behind each slot. Additionally, although the ports are plainly significant, it is physically feasible to put the dye-based cartridges in the wrong port - we're unsure why there's no keying to prevent this.
The printer's paper trays have an uncommon format where printed web pages splash into a quit that pivots out of the input tray - it looks fundamental, yet the cool design does keep everything neat. The good news is, these relatively small grumbles could not ruin an additional excellent mid-range house MFP. While it isn't really specifically fast, it provided common top quality text at 11.5 pages each min (ppm), and created our complicated colour graphics examination at 3.6 ppm, which is fine at this cost. The scanner fasted enough at low resolutions, with a 300 dots each inch (dpi) A4 scan needing simply 19 seconds, but also utilizing a USB link, we required 103 seconds to record a postcard-sized picture at 1,200 dpi. Making a black xerox of an A4 page took just 13 seconds, yet in colour this rose to 30 seconds.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Download
Undoubtedly, this MFP's ideal feature is the all-round excellent quality of its outcomes. Text as well as graphics printed on ordinary paper were bold and crisp, while its image prints were just as good as you'll receive from a mid-range inkjet - free of grain, and remarkably sharp. Xeroxes were faithful to the original, while scans were additionally sharp, with precise colours and also a high vibrant array. Stick to Canon's XL ink cartridges as well as this MFP will print each A4 page of combined message and graphics for regarding 6.3 p, which is affordable. While we've a number of small appointments regarding its design, the MG5700 is affordable to buy as well as run, has suitable speeds and also delivers excellent top quality outcomes.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Review Specs:
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black, ESAT: 12.6 ipm, Color, ESAT: 9 ipm, Borderless 4 x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Photo: 41 seconds.
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14" (21.6 x 35.6 cm).
- Ink Droplet Sizes: 2 and 5 pl
- Ink Type: Pigment: Pigment black, Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Palette: Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual cartridges.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072, Pigment Black: 1,024, Total: 4,096
- Print Archival Life: Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album
- Print Features: Apple AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5700 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG5700 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG5700 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG5700 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5700 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG5700 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Wireless Connection Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon MG5700:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA MG 5700 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG5700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5700 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5700 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5700 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG5700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5700 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5700 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5700 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5700 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG5700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
How do you scan with a Canon Pixma MG5700:
Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” >>“Programs”>> “Canon Utilities” >> “MP Navigator EX.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
Canon Manual Printer Wireless Setup For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.