Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3520|
The Cannon PIXMA MG3520 All in One Ink-Jet Shade Printer is outfitted built in Wifi that allows you easily link your dwelling or off-ice network and it. You can print straight from external difficult push utilizing the integrated Hardware interface of the printer, or a locally connected pc, a Hardware thumb drive. The printer also helps Rule Cellular Printing program, and Apple Air-Print, Google Cloud Print, letting you print files from anywhere making use of smart phone or your graphics tablet. And with PictBridge compatibility, you will have the ability to print wirelessly from just about any digicam that is appropriate and never having to move the picture files into a pc. BuiltIn Full and Flat Bed Reader Gives Simple Copying -Shade Scan along with printing, the Rule PIXMA MG3520 All in One Ink-Jet Colour Printer also reads and copies. The Canon PIXMA three-in-one printer's convenient flat bed reader records pictures a-T promises up 19,200 by to 19,200 guarantees your that are that and interpolated dpi pictures are correctly replicated down to pixel.
Also, Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download
The wifi-enabled Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer enables customers to simply and conveniently print recollections from nearly everywhere.1 moreover, the PIXMA MG3520 printer offers an Auto Power On/Off function, therefore also in the event the printer had not been formerly in use, print demands may be immediately met. For additional performance, the integrated Automatic Duplex printing attribute may save resources and time together with the capacity to automatically print on either side of the document. The FastFront attribute is additionally used by the MG3520 for simple altering in the very front of the printer of papers and ink. Inexpensive PIXMA MG2420 printer and the sleek can also be a perfect complement to any home office environment with copy, enhanced print and scan characteristics in contrast to previous versions.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink:
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to):4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3520 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG3520 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG3520 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG3520 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3520 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG3520 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Connection Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon MG3520:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Download Driver:
Canon Pixma MG3520 Full Driver and Software Package(Mac)
|Canon Pixma MG3520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.40 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG3520 series ScanGear Ver. 1.70 (Linux)|
How do you scan with a Canon Pixma MG3520:
- Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” >> “Programs” >> “Canon Utilities” >> “MP Navigator EX.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
Canon Printer Scanner Driver is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.