Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 Review|
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Instructions and Software Scanner Download Driver Mac - The PIXMA TS9020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will have the ability to help you out. Sporting a sleek design and also white coloration, in addition to advanced print technology, the wireless TS9020 is readily available for printing, scanning, and copying jobs. For printing, individuals will benefit from a high 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution for photos as well as papers, while a 6-color ink system provides exact color with smooth ranks. When it involves attaching your gadgets, the PIXMA TS9020 Drivers printer is king, as it showcases a built-in SD Card reader, Wi-Fi, Inspire your imagination with prints that will certainly impress. From magnificent photos with Innovative Filters to detailed records put the 6 Person Ink System to function and never concession on rate or top quality. Canon TS9020 Designed to be ready to print at a minutes notification, the TS9020 includes an auto increasing paper tray that automatically raises the front display and expands the result tray. You don't need to remember if you left the tray open any longer when printing wirelessly.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Print homework assignments, wish list, show tickets or spectacular household images promptly and easily. Instinctive functions like the 5.0" touch screen and also improved user interface, record removal reminder as well as auto expanding outcome tray make it a snap to use. Plus, several quality-enhancing attributes are developed right in. It has a six-color ink system, consisting of a dedicated gray ink tank, onboard innovative filters and front-and-rear paper feeding alternatives that also sustains art paper, so you never ever need to compromise on picture quality. Together with this, individuals can function swiftly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black and also 10 ipm in color for creating your homework, shopping lists, or pictures. Additionally, it includes both front as well as rear paper feeding choices that could collaborate with media as much as 8.5 x 14" in size. Scanning and also copying is possible as a result of the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This gives comprehensive scans of your originals.
The TS9020 is AirPrint compatible and also Mopria certified for direct printing from iOS and also compatible Android devices, and it could print from the Canon Print app also. It also supports Google Cloud Print, which allows you send out documents to your printer from any type of Web-connected computer, smartphone, or tablet computer. It can attach to a network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi, or directly to a computer system by means of USB. It additionally supports near-field communications (NFC) direct printing from a compatible Android device. In printing the text-only (Word) portion of our business applications collection, the TS9020 balanced 10.3 web pages each minute (ppm), with a first-page-out time of 11 secs. In printing our complete service collection, which includes PDF, PowerPoint, as well as Excel documents in addition to the abovementioned Word document, did verify a speedster is photo printing. It balanced just 20 secs each 4-by-6 print, using picture printing as well as excellent quality setups. Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
The TS9020 is a really connected device, featuring built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, allowing customers to quickly get in touch with a smart phone by just touching it to the printer. Also, Ethernet networking and also Wi-Fi boosts connectivity and offers assistance for various other attributes, including the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, and also extra. A 5" touchscreen LCD exists too, offering an user-friendly approach for readjusting and watching setups. Furthermore, it has a built-in SD card slot for printing straight from your video camera's memory card. Inspire your imagination with prints that will thrill. From magnificent pictures with Innovative Filters to detailed records placed the 6 Individual Ink System to function and also never concession on rate or quality. Canon Pixma TS9020 Review
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-271 Dye Based Inks
- PGI-270 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 C: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 M: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color:ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
- Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14.
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
- Printer Features: AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9020 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon TS9020 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma TS9020 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma TS9020 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9020 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon TS9020 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Connection Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon TS9020:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma TS 9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma TS 9020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma TS 9020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
How do you scan with a Canon Pixma TS9020:
Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” “Programs” “Canon Utilities” “MP Navigator EX.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
Canon TS9020 Software download is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.