Canon PIXMA MG 5522 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup, Manual Instructions and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux - The PIXMA MG5522 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer with a clever design delivering a combination of high performance as well as actual convenience. Print gorgeous, borderless2 photos up to 8.5" x 11" and also crisp records with amazing top quality. The Canon PIXMA MG 5522 Series provides 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi3 with 2pl technology, five private ink tanks and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color runs out, you only replace the ink tank you require. And also, the Break Side feature permits quick access to the ink tanks for simple substitute. With a 2.5" LCD screen, the MG5522 allows you preview your pictures prior to you print, and also remedy your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II.
The Canon PIXMA MG 5522 features the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)4, which lets you print pictures and also files from your mobile phone. Manufacturers can modify a print engine to enhance the print high-quality somewhat, or speed it up a bit. But we're less likely compared to ever before, it seems, to see significant functions emerge or the basic layouts change a lot from generation to generation. So, aside from inevitable, eventual printer failures, exactly what will inkjet-printer producers do to attract you to update from an older model? Exactly what's the bright, shiny things that will attract your focus and also make you select one printer over the rest?
Aim to the $149.99-list Canon MG5522, as well as you'll see among the locations-- mobile printing-- where Canon and other inkjet makers are adding additional worth, now that construct quality as well as efficiency have mostly leveled off. A lot of this version's brand-new features are related to printing and scanning from your phone or tablet. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from select preferred online Cloud solutions such as, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc., either at the printer itself or with your smart phone making use of the cost-free PPS app. AirPrint allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad ® or iPod touch ® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to print as well as scan wirelessly1 from basically anywhere around your house.
The Canon PIXMA MG 5522 also offers cordless Auto Power On, a hassle-free function that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a picture or record to be printed. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper as well as could minimize paper usage by up to 50%, assisting you to conserve loan and also the setting. Complete HD Motion picture Print6 transforms your favored HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic video cameras as well as VIXIA electronic camcorders into stunning prints! The Auto Scan Mode7 acknowledges the kind of initial you?re scanning, then scans and also saves with the proper settings automatically.
Canon MG5522 wifi Setup Quick Start aids you get going quickly - simply press the power switch as well as you could begin inputting commands in seconds. And also Peaceful Mode allows you print anytime without stressing over disrupting those around you. However, each time we aimed to sign up the printer with either Google or Canon, from the printer or a linked PC, we got the exact same 'Could not attach to web server' message. This was utilizing the same wireless connect to the same router that worked fine for printing all our examination works. We looked for firewall problems in the router, however couldn't locate a cause for this failing.
The Canon PIXMA MG5522 additionally includes My Image Garden8 software that places all your preferred printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Motion picture Print6, in one, practical software application. Commemorate your vibrant memories by creating custom-made prints from your treasure of pictures as well as video clips. My Picture Garden8 also helps you arrange your pictures with calendar view and face acknowledgment. And also, innovative themes in numerous color combinations as well as patterns aid to motivate your image tasks. Additionally, you?ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM9 where you can download and install special imaginative jobs and material.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Specs Review:
- Functions: Print, copy, scan.
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: ~ 12.2 ipm, Color: ~ 8.7 ipm, 4.0 x 6.0" Photo: 44 seconds
- Ink Droplet Sizes: 2.0 pl, 5.0 pl
- Ink Type: Pigment-Based: Black, Dye-Based: Black, cyan, magenta, yellow
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual ink cartridges
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3072, Pigment Black: 1024, Total: 4096
- Duplex Printing: Automatic.
- Image Sensor: Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4.0 x 6.0" (10.16 x 15.24 cm), 5.0 x 7.0" (12.7 x 17.78 cm), 8.0 x 10.0" (20.32 x 25.4 cm), Letter: 8.5 x 11.0" (21.59 x 27.94 cm), Legal: 8.5 x 14.0" (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
- Paper Types: Plain: Plain paper, high resolution paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelopes: US #10
- Control Panel: 2.5" (6.35 cm) LCD, Wi-Fi LED
- Paper Capacity: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4.0 x 6.0" (10.16 x 15.24 cm) photo paper
- Print Features: AirPrint, auto duplex print, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, calendar print, document printing, Full HD Movie Print, special filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, mobile device printing, photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Printing Solutions, print from email, red-eye correction, template print, trimming print, quiet mode, web template print, wireless printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto scan mode, attach to email scan, network scan, push scan, wireless scanning.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1, 2-on-1, auto exposure copy, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless copy, fade restoration, fit-to-page, frame erase copy, photo reprint, preset copy ratios, 2-sided copy, zoom.
- Wireless Printing Features: PIXMA Printing Solutions, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud link.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5522 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG5522 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG5522 on now.
- On your computer, find the “MG5522” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG5522 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5522 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG5522 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Wireless Connection Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
Note: If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon MG5522:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA MG 5522 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG5522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG5522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG5522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5522 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5522 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5522 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG5522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5522 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5522 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5522 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5522 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG5522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
How do you scan with a Canon Pixma MG5522:
Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
Canon Software download For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.