Canon PIXMA MG 2920 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2920|
Canon Pixma MG2920 own good as well as the efficiency began to spec and also techniques in surgery for this printer, due to the fact that it can be done in one to support features such as printing, scanning, and publications or copies. So, if you intend to have a premium printing or printing good quality and also you intend to have a simple gadget that can retain some jobs, this printer will be the best for you. function including Easy-PhotoPrint +, 11 characteristics that make it very easy to modify and print your images from anywhere you have Web access. The additional suitable MG2920 XL ink tanks, so you may appreciate more printing and less refills. And also, the Auto Power On quickly power up the printer every time you send something to print. Plan enjoyable shopping PIXMA MG2920 brings high-quality print residence.
as above printer at this safeguard for the benefit of wireless link that will definitely allow you to have an easy technique to submit documents that you mosting possibility to print through an internet connection. Until now, you will really not get any remorse for the purchase of this cutting-edge printers. This printer is an excellent service for all the needs of your own. If you want to get it, just trying to take this time. Reproduce, scan and print from basically anywhere around your residence with wireless ability.5 And with optimal color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2920 2 allows you to produce attractive prints at home.
Popular Download: Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG2920 is composed of outstanding comfort of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) PPS 0.6 makes it very simple to print photos or documents directly from your mobile device from virtually anywhere. With Cloud printing feature you can print the notes you take advantage of the internet cloud service looks like, Facebook ®, Twitter ®, Dropbox ®, onedrive ™ and Google Drive ™ from your phone using the free PPS applications. And, with Google Cloud Print you can print from anywhere you are, from the applications you use every day.
Here are some of the specs that we review below and should understand about these Canon MG2920. For top quality image printing, this printer can be thought of as a good one because it can produce premium quality print images are incredible. For photo printing landscape, it shows the best info for background and front, top quality smooth for a color variant and a lot of info in a shady location. Large shades and also remarkable for printing image quality is excellent. if you feel this is the printer of your choice? then you begin to have it. website Canon Pixma Setup this we provide convenience to those who need driver canon pixma mg2920, so please be downloaded as needed.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245 Pigment Black
- CL-246 Color Ink
- 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Specs Review:
- Printing Technology: FINE inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Color: 4.0 ipm, Black: 8.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: Color: 960, Pigment Black: 320, Total: 1,280
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 2 pL
- Ink Type: Color: Dye, Black: Pigment
- Ink Palette: Cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 2 individual cartridges (1 color, 1 black).
- Print Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Features:
- Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text, Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and 4.0 images per minute (ipm) for color, Printer Type: Inkjet Printer
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl, High Resolution: 4800 x 600 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail, PictBridge: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Printer Speed: Black ESAT Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm, Printer Max Resolution B&W: 600 dpi x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Auto Power On (Wireless): This convenient feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed, Special Filters: Have fun with your images by adding new effects, such as Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print.
- My Image Garden: My Image Garden software lets you access, organize and personalize your favorite photos, Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with select Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints
- Quiet Mode: Print quietly without disturbing those around you, Google Cloud Print: Print from wherever you are from applications you use every day
Canon PIXMA MG2920 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16.
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG2920 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG2920 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG2920 printer is ready for use.
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG2920 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Connection setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting information
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG2920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG2920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG2920 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG2920 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon MG2920 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG2920 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG2920 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG2920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG2920 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
Canon PIXMA Driver Setup For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.